You want to stay healthy and remain active – and that’s our goal for you. To make this happen you need resources, a plan, and ongoing support. That’s what you get when you join Confident Living.
It’s not only about a fitness routine.
Wellness isn’t just about physical fitness; it’s a state of mind and a way of life. With the Living Well program, you’ll explore the six areas of wellness in all aspects of living: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and vocational well-being. Everything, from workshops, member meetings, scientifically validated wellness assessments, and in-home accessibility evaluations, designed to help you live your best life.
Let’s set some goals.
So, take a class, learn how to cook organically or start that new workout routine. Whatever you need you’ll get the support and resources to keep you independent and healthy. Because the healthier you are, the longer you can thrive in your home.
What This Means for You:
- You have a partner for your wellness journey
- Access to health and wellness resources
- Goal setting and follow up
- Proactive, personalized plans and tips
- Discount to the Connection, a 50+ fitness and aquatic center
- Access to Virtusense technologies fall prevention technology, VSTBalance