Aging well is your priority and our passion.
Welcome! We're glad you're here.
Confident Living is the newest program offered by Life Enriching Communities (LEC). Best known for our Twin Towers and Twin Lakes senior living communities, LEC has made aging well a top priority for nearly 120 years.
Affiliated with the West Ohio conference of the United Methodist Church, LEC is a private, not-for-profit corporation, locally owned and operated, and welcomes people of all faiths. Confident Living is an alternative to community living and focuses on helping people age well in their own homes.
We work for the day when everyone involved in senior living finds fulfillment through:
- Life with meaning and purpose
- Enriching opportunities and experiences
- Communities fostering relationships and perpetuating legacy
We provide exceptional everyday experiences in Christian community by:
- Creating associate experiences that support, engage and empower
- Delivering resident and customer experiences that exceed expectations
- Setting and surpassing standards for quality and safety
- Growing consistently in service and value
- Producing expanded resources to extend our impact
We are an extended family of multiple generations, bound together with:
- Respect: honoring the dignity of all people
- Innovation: igniting entrepreneurial initiative and creative solutions
- Spirituality: pursuing our purpose consistent with Christian principles
- Excellence: striving for extraordinary effectiveness and efficiency
Connie Kingsbury - Executive Director/Plan Counselor
Jennifer Wessel - Plan Counselor
Julie Uhrig - Director of Care Coordination
Christy Kammerer - Marketing Assistant/Admissions and Event Coordinator
Cincy Lifestyle Interview
We joined Mona Morrow in the studio to discuss how it’s possible to age at home with Confident Living.