Care Coordination Plan
From treatment options to insurance coverage, a simple healthcare visit can quickly become complicated. The Care Coordination Plan provides you with a personal advocate to simplify making decisions about your own health and wellness.
- Care Coordination Team available to you 24/7.
- A partner for achieving your health and wellness goals.
- Assistance with understanding insurance coverage, coordination of health services including routine procures and unexpected hospitalizations.
- Medication planning and monitoring.
- An advocate and liaison between you and your care providers.
Confident Living member Phyllis, Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, talks about the program and why having a personal Care Coordinator is so important to her.